OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM INSPIRES AND REWARDS
Join our dedicated team - Here's a taste of what's in store as an INS Intern
How would you like to be part of an internship program that gives you an experience like no other agency?
Have you ever wondered what it takes for companies to make inspiring communications to worldwide markets?
In our internship program you will learn all the intimate details of how press release and product marketing campaigns are created, launched, and targeted to the perfect global media with hand-s on experience on projects for international companies.
Perfect as either a compliment to your studies, or a CV boosting venture into PR and communications, our internship program opens the doors to your future.
Our internship is an unpaid position, but in return we offer an unrivaled up-close and personal experience at the leading edge of global product communications, with diverse challenges and insights you won’t find elsewhere.
Been inspired to learn more? Our complete internship program is available below.
If you’re interested in applying for a place on our internship program, we’d love to hear from you, especially if you:
- Have very good English communication
- Are open-minded and eager to learn new skills
- Are a great team player
- Can adapt to new tasks and work independently
- Bring an enthusiastic and positive attitude
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Communications
- Trade media as a marketing tool
- Working with international companies
- Understanding media types
- Campaign success monitoring and reporting
Project Management & Database
- Database hygiene
- Detailed database management
- Experience in Salesforce
- Market and media research
- Email list optimisation